Saturday, February 7, 2009

Romping Around

It is my belief that few people can pull off a jumpsuit. It's tricky I think. I've seen a few fellow fashion bloggers do it well. Not for me though. (I can't believe that I am going to say this, but), a romper however, maybe.

Now I have worn a romper before; boy have I ever. It is from American Apparel years ago for a theme party. Honestly, I love it but it is certainly not something I would wear regularly or seriously for that matter.

Here I am wearing my romper, circa 2005.


Yes, those are roller skates. The party was a 70's roller skating party.

Yes, I won the costume contest.

Yes, I wear the romper whenever an occasion calls for a costume (because I love it!!)

I think I may have found a romper that I could wear seriously. In fact, I am kind of obsessed with it. My Free People catalog came today and there it was. Page 1.

If it was summer and not $98 dollars, I would have an ordered submitted an hour ago. I have about three months until summer hits Colorado and I would be able to wear such a garment. That should give me adequate time to find a cheaper and equally lovely and enticing romper that years from now I won't look at and wonder why I paid $98 for such an atrocity.

PS: Tried on the blazer yesterday and decided that it will soon be mine!!! Counting the days until pay day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the rompers. The american apparel should be worn on a regular basis!!

    ReplyDelete