Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm going to need this as soon as possible!!

I can't believe how much I love/need this Jacket. I'm not sure what else I can even say.

Generally Free People is beautiful but too embellished and bohemian for me. This however is perfect. It's jersey and has woven front pieces and collar. The sleeves and back are beautiful navy jersey. I don't like tops with a lot of structure, maybe because I am so tall and the shoulders never fit. This is comfy, with just the right amount of structure.


Beautiful, yes? I can't wait to put it with skinny, jeans, black pants, a swingy dress, and everything else in my closet. The jersey makes it so versatile SPATS, my spats will be put with this.

I am going to have to find a way to get this as soon as possible.

Speaking of lovely, beautiful jackets, here is another one that I love. Forever 21, not quite the cost of the Free People. In fact you, could get the Forever 21 and complete the outfit for about the same price as the Free people jacket.


I love the pleating detail on the front and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment