Friday, January 23, 2009

What do Lindsay Lohan and I have in common?


Besides a love of leggings? We both love Ronsons. Me? I'm not into Samantha. I do however love her sister Charlotte Ronson. That above is Lindsay and Samantha at her sister's Spring 09 show.

Charlotte's designs are awesome and affordable! She has two lines, Charlotte Ronson and Play by C Ronson, which is sort of what Marc by Marc Jacobs is to Marc Jacobs.

Here are my favorites from her lines carried at Urban Oufitters.


I love this Tulip skirt! I love the volume on the sides and the color of the silk. I hope you can see the subtle pattern on this beautiful bronze color.


I would have loved to found this dress before the wedding I went to on New Year's Eve. It is gorgeous. I love navy especially paired with black accessories. I like to read reviews of things I find for fitting guides and quality (reviews of clothes can be posted on sites like American Apparel, Zappos, Urban). I was checking them out for this dress and I found a posting of a perfect styling for this dress (which PS: is now marked down to $89.99 with a full size run... get it while you can.

Anyway, here is the styling.


I love, love, love mixing navy and black!! The statement necklace tops it off. Don't get me started on the statement necklace. That's another post all together.

Check out Ronson's lines at Urban Outfitters and Shop Bop -my other favorite pieces? The faux-fur vest on Shop Bop and the Check coat on Urban.

No comments:

Post a Comment