Friday, January 16, 2009

My Flat Spat!

I just got my shipping confirmation for my new Dolce Vita flat spats! I can't wait to have them in my hands!

I fell in love with spats when Jordy Bee of one of my favorite blogs, Clutch 22 (check it out you will love her!) introduced them . I have been wishing and wishing for a cute flat spat since I saw them. I even considered doing an ambitious DIY project like Jordy Bee (she had quite the journey with spats -from falling in love to a DIY knock off Martin Margiela).

Then I found these beauties from Dolce Vita


I bought them at their first markdown. Of course, two days later, they got a another markdown, 30% off of what I paid :( . So far I am too excited to call and tantrum.

If you still don't understand what I mean by spat, check out Clutch 22 -here, she'll give you the run down (the post was a few months ago so if the link doesn't work just search spat in her search box).

No comments:

Post a Comment